Online training course - Safety Matters
The 'Safety Matters' course is for all employees who require a good knowledge and understanding of many of the safety issues present on industrial sites.
Course modules :
- Manual Handling - Demonstrates correct handling techniques.
- Persons Falling - Deals with the prevention of falls from heights and at ground level.
- Machinery - Emphasises the need for training before using any tools or equipment.
- Hazardous Substances - Deals with the dangers of different types of hazardous substances.
- Fire & Explosions - Covers the main causes of fires and explosions.
- Transport - Explains the risks from various types of transport found on site.
- Electricity - Addresses the correct use of properly tested electrical tools..
- Stepping on and Striking Objects - Highlights the need for good housekeeping in the workplace.
- Self Test
20 questions covering each of the previous modules. A certificate is offered if the test is passed.
The Safety Matters course is ideally for:
all employees who require a good knowledge and understanding of many of the safety issues present on industrial sites.
The training targets new employees and young persons in particular, by highlighting the basic health and safety hazards present in a wide variety of work situations.
The Safety Matters course timing:
The 'Safety Matters' course takes approximately 1 hour and thirty minutes to complete. You are purchasing one copy of this course, with one attempt at the test at the end.
Tracking of progress takes place on every page of the course. Therefore, if there is a failure for any reason, you can log in again and carry on with the course until completion.
The course contains an interactive self assessment with multiple choice questions to test your understanding of the contents of the course. On successful completion of the test, you will receive a downloadable certificate of competency which you may print.
How to buy and do the course
Each course costs £14.95+vat (£17.94) which you order and pay for online. Payment is via paypal, which allows you to use a debit or credit card. We are not given any of the payment or personal details.
When you purchase a course - you are buying one copy of the course which contains tutorial material and a test. The test has a passmark of 75%, and you get one go at the test. If you fail it, you must buy another copy and have another go.
See the 'Help' option below for more details about how to buy and do this course.
- Asbestos Awareness
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- CDM Regs
- CE Marking
- Chemical Safety
- Confined Spaces
- COMAH 2015
- Computer Safety
- COSHH Assessment
- Driving Safely
- Drugs & Alcohol at Work
- Electrical Regulations
- Electrical Safety
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Management Offshore
- Environmental Management Regulations
- Fire Safety
- Fire Safety Regulations
- First Aid Series:
- Respiratory Problems
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Flammable Liquids
- Hand Arm Vibration
- Heat Stress
- Legionnaires' Disease
- Manual Handling
- Noise at Work
- Radiation Awareness
- Risk Assessment
- Safety Matters
- Safety Signs
- Safe Use of Compressed Gases
- Safe Use of Fixed Machines
- Safe Use of Small Tools
- Spill Prevention and Control
- Transporting Dangerous Goods
- Working Alone
- Working at Heights
- Workplace Transport Safety