Online training course - Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations Training Course
This health and safety training course explains the requirements of the 'Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998' and provides an understanding of the regulations and how they relate to equipment that is used in the work place. The 'Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations' training course is essential training for all employers who provide work equipment to their employees as well as self employed persons working for them.
Course modules :
- Suitability and Maintenance
- Work equipment inspection
- Specific risks
- Information/instruction & training
- Conformity with community requirements
- Dangerous parts and specified hazards
- High or very low temperature
- Work equipment controls & work equipment control systems
- Isolation from sources of energy
- Stability, lighting & maintenance operations
- Work equipment markings & work equipment warnings
- Mobile work equipment
- Self Test - 20 questions covering each of the previous modules. A certificate is offered if the test is passed.
The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER) training course is for:
Employers, managers, employees, the self-employed and persons responsible for work equipment management in the work place.
Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER) Training Course timing:
This health and safety training course takes approximately 75 minutes to complete. You are purchasing one copy of this course, with one attempt at the test at the end.
Click on the pictures to view sample pages from the course.
Tracking of progress takes place on every page of the course. Therefore, if there is a failure for any reason, you can log in again and carry on with the course until completion.
The course contains an interactive self assessment with mutiple choice questions to test your understanding of the contents of the course. On successful completion of the test, you will receive a downloadable certificate of competency which you may print.
How to buy and do the course
Each course costs £14.95+vat (£17.94) which you order and pay for online. Payment is via paypal, which allows you to use a debit or credit card. We are not given any of the payment or personal details.
When you purchase a course - you are buying one copy of the course which contains tutorial material and a test. The test has a passmark of 75%, and you get one go at the test. If you fail it, you must buy another copy and have another go.
See the 'Help' option below for more details about how to buy and do this course.
- Asbestos Awareness
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- CDM Regs
- Chemical Safety
- Confined Spaces
- COMAH 2015
- Computer Safety
- COSHH Assessment
- Driving Safely
- Drugs & Alcohol at Work
- Electrical Regulations
- Electrical Safety
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Management Offshore
- Environmental Management Regulations
- Fire Safety
- Fire Safety Regulations
- Flammable Liquids
- Hand Arm Vibration
- Heat Stress
- Legionnaires' Disease
- Manual Handling
- Noise at Work
- Radiation Awareness
- Risk Assessment
- Safety Matters
- Safety Signs
- Safe Use of Compressed Gases
- Safe Use of Fixed Machines
- Safe Use of Small Tools
- Spill Prevention and Control
- Transporting Dangerous Goods
- Working Alone
- Working at Heights
- Workplace Transport Safety